Thursday, October 29, 2009

what next????

Oh so now my stupid usb cable will not transfer my pics to my computer, whats gonna happen next???!!! I have got what I think is such a beautiful card made for a lady that gave my daughter a lemon tree, the story is, my daughter Hannah absolutely loves lemons eats them everyday, no kidding everyday..she loves them sliced with salt added. The kind lady that gave her the tree owns a small veggie and fruit market by our house,they grow most of everything they sell during the spring and summer months, I love going in there for fresh veggies and fruits and adore their flowers which they grow as well..They will not be reading my blog, but Thank You so much for everything, such a sweet and kind christian family..again so sorry for no card, God Bless you all

No comments: