Saturday, December 5, 2009

personal problems at home

Well I've been on a family vacation to the Smokie mountains of Gatlinburg. loved it and have had lots and lots of time that has beencompletely focused on one thing, our 14 year old son. We are just at our wits end with him, and its nothing new, its just consistently gotten worse, the lies, disrespect,laziness, and the nondesire to be a productive humanbeing is just at its worse. It has completely disrupted our home and is unfair to the other children, its like living in a nightmare. We just our son back. But thats whats going on here. I just don't have the energy or the time to show my craft room love..say a big prayer for our family and I hopes to be back soon.I do take the time to check out those awesome blogs and keep up with whats going on, they keep me sane.. God Bless to all

No comments: