Sunday, October 25, 2009

The sun is shining on me, finally..


My dearest friends I have told you over the past few months about all of my ailments and continued to tell you about my ailments. I hate all the sickness that I've had to deal with, my craft room has been played in very little and then I lost my Dad which through me into a mental depression ( I have BipolarII Dz) which affects 99.99%, but hope to be back on track very soon. I have such a supportive family, my husband has endured so very much in this last year and half. I also have to boys 14 with ADD and a 10 yeaR old with ADHD pretty bad, as well as my 10 year old daughter who has spinabifida, so I have a great deal on my plate, which doesn't leave a whole lot of extra time, but I do see the sunshine following closely behind me now. As the song goes, I can see clearly now that the rain is gone. Well, I'm excited about getting back into my craft room and thanks to my handy computer have been able to keep up with the papercraft world. I adore makin cards, and play some now,just haven't finished anything worth posting, or not in my eyes anyway. Your prayers are needed and I hope to be back in full swing very very soon, I'm planning on being with the Big girls with lots of followers, and lots of ideas, soon very soon..Thanks for any who have listen and God Bless to all

No comments: