Monday, March 30, 2009

source of inspiration




Oh my where does all these folks get their ideas, I ponder forever trying to think of something to make and I know I am capable, just full of it, inspiration I mean, hehe..Jut a little joke, and Im not to good at those(Im blonde), ok ok, yes Im rambling..I was looking around and decided to do a gatefold card, I did it a little different with the gatefold oppening in the other direction does that make sense, anyway it didn't work out quite like I wanted it to, but I worked so hard on it and I do like the image and I used my stampin up markers to color it, the picture doesn't show it but I also used pearlescent chalks as well, the image is Hero Arts and I just thought it was beautiful with all kinds of different colors that could be used and its easter appropriate, right? I used the sentiment from flourishes, signs of spring. I added a little hanging thingey not sure what to call it but I made it with a bead some wire and embrodiery thread added ribbon some pearls used my cuttlebug on the dsp I hope you all like it so sorry for the quick post, have a wonderful day and God Bless
So sorry for the bad pics, I just couldn't get it right today

No comments: