Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a card and the little blue house






Well, I never got my pics from Boca Raton on here, but you probably don't want to see them anyway..But, I got this "big girl", doll house from my cousin which I fully intend on making a project for my blog, you know wallpaper, carpet,wood,curtains, all the possibilities that I can do incorporating my papercrafts and other things that I have to decorate it with I thought maybe I could get pointers have one day a week sat aside for creating my blue house, and I ain't no interior decorator by any means so Ill need some help out there,ideas, inspiration,you know some have their teapots, some have their little mouse friends, cats you name it so I got a blue house, maybe I can start the blue house challenge(hey why not??). It probably is crazy but Im gonna do it and hope I can get some input when I start, with all the inspiration I've seen on so many blogs, wowzee, oneday make a card then oneday we will fix wallpaper. I know we have it hard enough just keepin our on house,but its crafting not cleaning and ain't nobody gonna mess it up. So on to my card, I used pure luxury cs and embossed it with my cuttlebug,also added corner sashes,and I used a prima flower my first yea, used my cuttlebug for the ribbon tag and used the sentiment from stampin up bloomin botanicals(Ithink). I also stamped the butterfly on vellum cutit out it is embossed with ep brownie and then turned it over on the backside and colored, I also used my ms lace border punch and embossed part of it and then used my scorpal and added a line just for some more touch the other cs is paperstudio and last but not least I added some pearls to the top corners dimensions were added where needed outlined everything in goldleaf.Hope thats got it all and not to confusing I have been under the weather for about a week, got my Dad on my mind (he has lung cancer), say a prayer for him and me and also forgive the bad pics its very cloudy here and in the evening, the colors are soft and the dsp is pearlescent..God Bless

No comments: