Friday, March 27, 2009

precious and few





I was just messing around today, and while I was working in my flower garden this little bee just kept buggin the crap out of me, so thats where I found my inspiration, and I was thinking about my friends as well good and bad times that we've been through isn't it wonderful to know that you've got good friends, that you can actually count on,trust and just be your friend, lifelong friends, so this one is for my special friends(sisters), I love u guys, and i have always appreciated our friendships. Now on to my card, this is a tent card 51/2x51/2 black being my main base by papertudio(luv it) the dsp is kandcompany and the colored cs is basic occassions, I used inkadinkado stamps for the image and sentiment stamped it with stazon black and the images is stamped in cherryred stazon added some shiny to all of it and a little bit of doodle here and there and some ribbon and for that little inspiration bee I used my cuttlebug also adding a little bit of shiny.Just a little quicky hope you like it..God Bless

No comments: