Monday, February 2, 2009

love and butterflies











Got one for ya. This card is created with alot of help from my new cricut expressions, Iknow it is pretty basic but I still got alot to learn with this thing not quite the easy peasy thing for me. Its so out there for me Im still searning to stamp and color. The paper is from colorbox and basic occassions, I did use my butterfly stamp from art impressions? I think it is, anyway then I used a butterfly punch that I have had for ages popped up its wings. the sentiment love is from my cricut and well as the layering behind it, I used what is called a shadow effect to get the light beige layer, I used a heart punch that I have had forever and layered them on my border its all sponged with timber brown and used the martha stewart lace border punch and added ribbon, I really like how this card turned out if it is a practice one. Hope you like it. God Bless

1 comment:

tearose said...

Hey Cuz

I didnt know you were so crafty. Miss you.....
Teresa