Saturday, January 31, 2009

Got Me A Cricut Expressions

HERE ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today my wonderful and I do mean wonderful, you guys my husband is just so good to me. Not just today but everyday, he is always telling me how special I am and always tells me he loves me, not just everyonce in a while all the time. I do believe that I am the luckiest woman in love. honey if you do read this I love you, you are my everything..mushmush OK here is the new news, I got me a CRICUT EXPRESSIONS TODAY, can you believe it!? Got 2 cartridges with it and bought 2, I know, what a lucky crafter, now I just got to figgure this thing out..kinda feels like I'll be cheating in papercrafting,but I know from what I've seen it just has so many possibilities to add to my papercrafting and hopefully will help me out, now my next big expense will be for me some really good markers, a few other much needed things. Hey, I work hard to..Ok so Im off to blog hop a while, off my peeps for the night, later my friends.God Bless

No comments: