Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happiness and buttons







Seems like buttons just make this card more cheerful, what do you think? on this card and its hard to see I used my scorepal at the bottom,I have played with it constantly since I got it, I'm working on the kids something for school, they have to have a personalized valentine box and the coolest one wins a small prize, so I'm experimenting, maybe I will have it done later this week for ya. But on to the card,its pretty simple, I layered my main image which is inkadinkado,using sage green and not sure about the orangeypink color, but its pretty, on the sentiment I used my glitter pen, and around the sentiment, I used twine to go through each hole which I made with my martha stewart hole punch and my scallop scissors, the buttons are from Micheals and were in my stash, I could not imagine any paper crafter without a button stash, anywho, the paper is from basic occasssions and colorbox, and the ribbon is from walmart as well..i hope you like the card and oh I can't believe I forgot it won't be long and I'll be gettin me some really good markers and a cricut expressions I just can't hardly wait..Thanks for stoppin by and God Bless

No comments: