Wednesday, May 20, 2009

reschedule on the surgery


Hello my friends, oh how I wish I was @ home in my craft room playing with my pretties. On a second note I have been sick so long that it has really slowed me down when it comes to being creative, its just really hard to keep a clear and focused mind when your in lots of pain, seems to confuse the mojo if you know what I mean....So on to the subject, they resheduled my surgery which will be today @ lunch time, and yes I am a little nervous, but so ready @ the same time. The biggy for today and I do have a card made but didn't take pics because I had to hide it from my hubby, today is our Anniversary(did I spell that right???), what a way to celebrate,huh..Soon honey,soon..I am married to such a wonderful man, and I know everyone thinks that about their hubbies are @ least most do. My husband takes such good care of me and our children, I don't know what I would do without him or what I did before him, he is amazing,I adore you honey and Happy Anniversary, always supporting me,reassuring me, comforting, oh I could go on and on and on and on..I'll post later and let you all know how my surgery went today, again say a LITTLE PRAYER for me..God Bless

No comments: