Saturday, May 2, 2009

clean and simple




Well I finally got ya a card its cas the best kind..Although it looks all to simple trust me as much time was put into this card as I put into all my cards..I hate trying to get perfection. I have always had a tendency to complicate even the most simple things sometimes. I so love making cards, and its all worth the time, don't know what I would do if I didn't have me cards to play with. Well heres my little pretty. The main image is from flourishes and is stamped with stazon ink and then highlighted with memento inks, I used glossy accents on the wings with a touch of glitter the sentiment is from stampabilities and also is stamped with stazon ink, I added to yellow brads for the extra touch of color for the bee highlights, used my martha stewart lace punch a couple of times the inside also has a stamped flower from paperstudio, most of the time I do like to leave the inside of my cards blank so that I can write what I want to which ususually requires alot of room..Have a wonderful weekend and blessed wishes to all

No comments: