Monday, March 16, 2009

thinking of you





Good grief it took me long enough, it just took me forever to figure this card out and why I don't know I just got so many other things going through my mind, with the trip and all, just in case you don't know, Im on my way to Boca Raton for 3or4 days, do Im excited, hadn't been out of town for a while now so Im so ready..Im so sorry it took so long for me to find some creativity, and Im not to certain I found it with this card I just wasn't completely satisfied,although I do love the colors, kandcompany is the dsp. which is always really pretty it can stand alone and just be pretty, I used my cuttlebug to emboss my main card base which is large 51/2 x 71/2, then i embossed the dsp as well,the image is stamped using memento angel pink and my stampin up markers were used on the leaves, I tried to stick with the color of my darkest paper with the ink on the flower but it was just to harsh, and with the boldness of the paper already I just didn't like it. I used stazon on the sentiment, popped it up added a corner sash from my cuttlebug added brads and a pearl, I also added the corner sashes on the dsp with brads and pearls, the border with the ribbon is just the flip side of the dsp. The main cardstock base is paperstudio, and I have to say I love their paper its just awesome and worth the price, the inside has butterfllies as well, i hope I covered it all, God Bless Stampers

No comments: