Thursday, February 5, 2009

"thinking of sunshine and butterflies"


Well I told you guys I would have a couple of cards to show ya, I don't know what the heck happened here with my pics I hope this straightens out as it is posted if not, you can get the idea the pics are what is important anyway. I was looking around on blogs as always and in a couple of the challenges which I already had my cards made, one was for birds the other for flowers and buttons, can't remember what challenges those were but if I had, these 2 cards together has it all. In the tree card, as you can tell I used my wonderful cricut, and all the paper is from stash except the sentiment which is from a paperpack from colorbox. Yeah, I know Im not stamping, but Im kinda waiting around til I gets me some new toys, as for now my new toys are my scorpal and my cricut which I absolutely love both. The tree I wanted to give the theme of a tireswing in the tree, do you guys remember those, I sure do and loved that ole tire. now the card with the butterfly is so bright and cheerful, makes me thnk of sunshine..Sorry for not havin all the deets on which cartridges I used but Im kinda away from all my stuff at the moment, but I do hope you enjoy the cards..God Bless to all


































1 comment:

Ila said...

These are both Gorgeous!! I love dimension and the way you've used the cricut is Wonderful!!....Hugs, Ila