Monday, January 26, 2009











Well, guess what?? I GOT ME A SCORPAL! OH YEAH!!!!!! I got me a scorpal,Igot me a scorpal yes it arrived just a little bit a go, and I also got me a scormat!!!! Oh me is it christmas or what again? Oh I got to get to work on something, a box, uh a card oh what first?? Hey Angel Scorpal, you are the very BEST, really, you are. God Bless you, honey you made my year. I feel as though someone gave me a billion dollars. Thank you thank you thank you..




Well todays card is something I probably spent way to much time on, but I hope you like it..I just love the happy paper by colorbox, and thats just how I feel HAPPY, this one is for you my scorpal angel, again thank you..




Todays card is layered, layered,layered pretty simple though,I added some ribbon and the image is stampendous, it actually has three vases of flowers but I only needed this one, stamped in pastel inks by martha stewart, I also added an eyelet to the main image with some ribbon and a charm(heart). Like I said its simple, but happy and I really like the layout..God Bless folks Im off to play with me new scorpal....

No comments: