Monday, January 19, 2009

I hope that I have offered you inspiration and that you enjoy your visit at my blog, I try to keep it updated, I still have not stepped out of the box completely, but hope ,as I slowly get me much needed supplies to work with as they are not cheap, cuttlebug, inks, hopefully copics, and a much wanted scorpal, wes got to have the stuff, right? Right! oh well, hugs and well wishes

































































Well i have a few cards, and I hope I can figure this new laptop out, oh yeah, my hubby got me a new laptop!!! He is just the BEST, need to hear that a little louder, THE VERY BEST!!!!!!! hehe Its still not a cuttlebug or a big shot or a scorpal, but I will take it, so it may take me a little while to figure this baby out, so forgive me for any booboos, ok so the next few cards that you see or all a set for my sweet cousin Jenefer (Boca Raton) she so loves and appreciates the homemade with love stuff, these are for her b'day, she is a massagest is that a word, with good clientele and the word is most of her customers share b'days in Febuary, I still like the box for them which I will start working on tonight. Most of my paper is colorbox, and best occassions, stamps i used inkadinkado,anna griffin,art impressions. I used stazon, colorbox,martha stewart inks,as well as my markers and glitter pens, punch was martha stewart and stampin up. Hope I didn't leave anything out..God Bless

1 comment:

Diana said...

A Scor-Pal angel would like to send you a Scor-Pal with her compliments. Please contact ladydian@shaw.ca with your full name and mailing address.
Your cards are lovely!

Scor-Pal Angel