Monday, December 22, 2008

OH MY HEAVENS!!!! I believe Im gonna go nuts, I am now in papercraft withdrawals. Im just not so certain I can keep my word when it comes to taking a break for the holidays, even with all the rush and everyone home,oh yes I do have kids 3 at home and sometimes 4, it is just insane that making cards actually has side effects(hehehaha) no thats not a joke. I can't sleep thinking about what I could be doing , I did cheat, early this morning I actually fumbled through some cs, had to fix the craving. Ok so I haven't made a card so what, right? No way I can't wait to get busy again. I am really enjoying the holidays with family, doesn't everyone. I so love the xmas shows and try to watch as many as I can..Well this feels so incomplete without a card to post, what kind of disorder would it be cardaholic,cardophrenic?? God Bless to all and may your holidays be filled with love of family and friends..The Roberson family

No comments: