Thursday, October 30, 2008


Iam just so DYSFunTIonAl today I just didn't want to wake up this morning here in Alabama it got chilly last night, I just love getting in a big oh comforter that smells like good ole downy and snuggle with my honeybunch. Although he was at work last night boohoo. Hope I can get a post on later tonight I also got to school projects to work on seems like Im always doing the most of it and they get all the rewards thats so satisfying to me, I love my younguns, well got to go for now hope to post later..Thanks for stopping by if you came down my old dirt road today. OH BIGGY!! Report Those Slimy Monsters who prey on the Children in our world if you suspect you know one or talk to someone please, you will change a childs life forever, theres all types of abuse,our, yours,everyones children are precious, God Bless You All

No comments: