Thursday, June 17, 2010

Been out of commission again

Sorry for being so slack again, I have had a couple of elected surgeries so yay and ugggggh, the pain is tremendous but my chest looks awesome, so yes I got a couple of twins for one surgery (breast augmentation) and I love them, be glad when its healed up. I haven't had the energy to even be my ole OCD self. But today, I have had it up to my eyeballs, why is it when mom is sick, all the help still seems to depend on you? What happen to hey I'll do those dishes or hey I'll get the kids some dinner? Not here, grass up to the hips, dust in the house so thick you can spell youor name on the furniture, wow now I need a vacation. God give me the strength I need to maintain a healthy mind. I hope to be back on track soon, I do miss crafting to badly, just never seems to be time for any fun around here..God Bless you all and have a wonderful weekend...

No comments: