Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good weekend to all

It has been so pretty here in Alabama this weekend, makes me wat to get out in the yard and start working on my flowerbed..Those of you who have followed my blog knows how much I Love my Flowergarden..Well, I have alot of work ahead of me, we have had the city hooking our neighborhood for the last 3 1/2 months and not only has it been a terrible muddy mess to deal with they have torn each and everyones yard to heck and back, so my beautiful flowerbed is a total disaster and Im dyng to get in there and fix it all back. I fully intend on turning alot of the more expensive plants into the city so that they can replace them, shame, all that hard work and sweat. But I hope to have it even better than before, because we also had the three large trees taken down that reeked havic on most of my plants, not letting them have all their glory due to lack of sunshine, so just maybe its all for the good, we shall see. Onto papermaking I do have a couple of cards and hope to have them on my blog within a couple of days so sorry for the delays. But Im sure you won't be disappointed if you come back..Have a wonderful week and God Bless..Lasona

No comments: