Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year Ya'll

Wonderful Blessed Wishes to all in this New Year of 2010...I know I got a fabulous start into my New Year which will bring me into the cardmaking world with a bang all I'm waiting on is my COPICS, and they will be arriving tomorrow, oh I'm so excited, I have gotten all my stamps from StampTV, now I have to cut them all out, no biggy, just can't wait to start playing. I absolutely got to get my craft room in order it is so unorganized so thats a major priority, I have things that I have forgotten about, because their just not accessible, out of sight out of mind and I totally plan on fixin this. I got to pick up some things, something to hold and cuddle my copics and put all crafting tools where they are easily in the now. Wow I just cannot believe I have all these goodies so many wonderful stampinup pads and stamps crayons and I so love the stampamajig its amazing to have, God Bless you all and Happy Stampin, soon I to will be stampin with pics

No comments: