Monday, October 19, 2009

October is Spina Bifida Awareness Month


Just wanted to let everyone know that I have such a special BLESSING from God, my 10 year old daughter Hannah, the picture is an old one every since my computer messed up I couldn't find a more recent one so this is a very old pic and no theres nothing wrong with her foot the pic caught it just as her shoe was about to fall off, if I could have found my usb cable that my 14 yr old borrowed I could have downloaded something a little more previous, anyway Hannah was born with SpinaBifida, she has 2 shunts one in her head and one in her spine, Hannah can feel all the way down to the bottom of her feet although she does have most of the compications that follow with a neuraltube defect (the spine doesn't fuse at birth) Hannah actually has what is called a myelomeningeocele ( a very severe form), we have been so blessed Hannah has not suffered from infections of the kidneys only 2 so far, and has not had but 3 surgeries when it comes to the shunts, I am always so afraid that something will or could happen, but I have given all my fears of these things to the Lord way before now, I completely trust my Lord and love Him with all I am..Just wanted to drop this little note and for Bekhah God Bless You Baby!!!! God Bless to all

No comments: