Friday, June 26, 2009

One thing after another

It just seems as if one thing after another keeps happening here, I really got busy and have so much to show off, well, guess what for some stupid reason I can't get my camera and computer to communicate..I am not electronic smart so I have no idea whats going on, and to top that the air conditioner is shot and its 100 degrees here in Alabama..Lord, please don't let anything else happen, the air alone is at a cost of $4,000, wowzie,I guess that means my stamps I want to order and inks are gonna have to be put on hold,sob,sob..I so wish somebody would grab me up and let me design for them so that I could do what I love most to do, STAMP BABY!!!! I would not disapoint. Oh well sorry to keep my blog such a bore,hope to have it goin again soon, I'm still checkin out everyones blogs and stay inspired by many..God Bless to all..Just a note, I miss my Dad terribly right now, its such a reality shock, he is no longer here in person,my heart aches so badly, sometimes I feel so broken without him now..Oh my, I love you Daddy and miss you so much!

1 comment:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Lasona, I do have some good news for you. You won my blog candy (the Stampingbella Peace Hightops stamp). E-mail me your address so I can send it to you. Here is my e-mail address: cgmtinc@yahoo.com.
Congratulations. Thanks for playing.

Cindy