Thursday, May 14, 2009

tri-shuttle card and simplify











Well I did a little or should I say a big project card for me, I did one of those tri shuttle cards I found here http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/,not quite as beautiful as the one I copied but hey I did it and also messin around and made another. On the tri shuttle card there was alot of stamping flourishes, word sentiments,sponging oh my gosh I probably won't make another for a while although I absolutely love the look of it, you could tell a story on this card if you wanted to anywho,Im havin tons of things done for my health which has not been on top for a while now I have to see a surgeon, for my gallbladder, its gone bad, whats with it and age the body just goes to crap that sucks..I just don't have the time to go over all the deets to my cards but I want to post and hope they spread a little inspiration.God Bless you all

No comments: