Sunday, May 17, 2009

to know me is to love me





Well I got a cute one today, I'm still learning when it comes to coloring. I used my stampin up markers for this one white gel pen to highlight my little turtle friends cheek. I just love the look on the zebras face, kind of the way I been feelin since these gallbladder attacks, be glad when its all fixed up..My little zebra is from penny black the sentiment is from stampabilities. My cs and dsp is paperstudio.I used my martha stewart border punch(love it) and my cricuit for the scallop layer,hope ya like it..God Bless

1 comment:

Ila said...

Your card is Super Cute and Gorgeous!!...Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby!!....Sending up prayers for you that the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery...Take Care!..Big Hug!!...Ila