Sunday, April 5, 2009

sweet pea and wild irises






Well I got ya a card and I hope you like it. This card is gonna be a part of a baby set. I used MS dsp, as well as paperstudio, my main card base is paperstudio and is cut 51/2x81/2 scored @41/4. Then i layered,crimped,punched,this card is for my 10 year old sons teacher who is due to have her little sweet pea in July, so congrats to Mrs.Gray,this will be her 1st, my son says she is such a nice teacher and he really likes her. I or we appreciate you, as well as all the teachers out there who are building a foundation for our childrens future, you have a really hard job and not appreciated enough. But I tried to keep it clean and the colors are the same as the babies room. I so hope she likes them as well as you all.The brads are paperstudio ribbon is offray, i used memento inks sanded the dry embossing to show up and added a pearl in the a of pea. God Bless my friends oh and the irises, these were a find in the woods by my house last spring down the ole dirt road trail, I just love that ole trail lots of memories, these are just so pretty and now they are a part of my flower garden and they thanked me for taking care of them with beautiful blooms, enjoy your day

No comments: