Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 cards and a few of my flowers











Yes I know tomorrow became the next day and the next, Maybe the docs will get me fixed all back together again very soon, so I can be crafting and crafting and more crafting, well got to throw time in there for my veggie garden and my flower garden, oh yes, Im a veggie planter to, with all the colors that I am surrounded by, I should be ozzing of inspiration and lots of mojo, but as it stands right now, the only mojo I got is just gettin around, sad I say, just sad. Well I do have 2 cards and Im quite pleased that I finished them, just can't stand not having something going in my craft room, know what I mean? i used inkadinkado stamps and sentiments and lots of paperstudio and KandCompany(sweet), if you read my blog you will know that I so love paperstudio things expecially paper,on the ladybug card it didn't photograph as pretty as it is for real sorry, its looks like bad coloring, but its very pleasing to look at, I used memento inks andluscious white ribbon and a touch of celery sheer ribbon, and on the other card I used KandCompanyas well as paperstudio, I used my cricut expressions for my main focus image and used selfadhesive pearls to the corners,dyed some laccey ribbon to look old to match the paper and ink, i used the mrtha stewart lace borderpunch 4 times and layered, I just love the look,I ran my ribbon behind the inside card and layered on top of that to hide and made a hanging ribbon to tie with hodgepodge ware to make it interesting and more luxurious, I love the teal color which I used my cuttlebug on the strip behind the ribbon in all i just really like the cards and hope you will enjoy them as well, the flowers are just a couple out of the many in my flower bed..God Bless

1 comment:

Ila said...

These cards are both Gorgeous!!..love the colors and al the lovely borders!!..Your flower photos are Beautiful...Thanks for sharing...and Thank you so much for your kind words on my last post!!...Big Hug!!..Ila