Friday, March 6, 2009

beautiful new blooms






Oh my gosh, one day its snowing and the next your watching spring come alive. I just love daffodils i think thats what I will start collecting stamp wise, I just love the set from flourishes signs of spring, it so fits me. Anyway I usually have a beautiful flower bed in the spring and summer and I just love when I'm able to work in it, I even have tomatoes,peppers,etc. But buttercups,"daffodils is my favorite and believe it or not I didn't even plant any until this year and they bloomed I think Im gonna fill my flower bed full of them. They are so bright and cheerful, they make me smile when I look at them so heres some pics, and I hope they bring a smile to your face as well, aren't we so blessed by God. Im so grateful to our Father in Heaven without Him nothing would be possible. God Bless to you all

No comments: