Saturday, February 28, 2009

little bundle and a messy craft room

Well as I said I had alot going on and Im so sorry for the delay, I truley hope that I can cover everything that I used, first off is just a couple of pics of my messy new craft room, but messy means busy, and thats what I've been and Im so glad to be finished. As you can tell I used my cuttlebug and embossed all the cards 24 in all and their envelopes, I used the to/from folders,the Its A Boy folder,Thanks folder for the inside as well,D'Vine Swirl folder,martha stewart lace punch,scallop scissors,fiskars cutter,stampin up scallop punch,paper studio large scallop,hole puncher,rub ons can't remember,martha stewart punch outs and chipboard letterS,Tim Holt walnut stain distress ink, stazon timber brown, paper studio cs, kandcompany dsp,ribbon offray,twine,small pearls paper studio, small ribbon paperstudio, woodbox from hobby lobby, basket walmart, and pearlescent chalks to highlight the rabbit which is absolutely beautiful in person, the stamps are stampabilities, and hampton art. I truley hope it was worth the wait, the pictures aren't wonderful, but I have an awful toothache today, I know that Im very proud that Im finished and I just know the receiver will absolutely love it..God Bless and thanks for stopping by


























































































No comments: