Thursday, January 8, 2009

The birthday card I made for my daughter who is 10 today, So Happy Birthday my angel I love you so much and Im very proud of you, you are such an achiever and sassy(hehe). I hope you got everything you wanted and some, I think shes got more money than her mom, (hey I want a scorpal) ha. The card which has no stamping is k and company rubons and stickers the paper is Best occassions the ribbon I picked up at walmart, I just really liked how it turned out. Now the thankyou card is paper left over from xmas, how nice that valentines comes after xmas, so you can get rid of some of that paper, now I used a stencil that I have had forever for the thank you layer andcut it out paper is martha stewart, and the stamp thank you and the butterfly is from art impressions I used my glitter pen to highlight the butterfly. I hope you like these, I feel pleased with the cards, although the pics are not so good, I just couldn't get it right. Well and as for the flood in our basement, we don't have flood insurance, but we do know that the drain which is supposed to keep that from happening was clogged so just maybe they will, you know it just makes you wonder what in the crap you pay all that money for and then they tell you this.. Work work work..














No comments: