Monday, December 1, 2008











Heres a no layer card for ya, I just think this little snowman is soooo cute detailed and all, I made a quickie, just not feeling up to par today, I am just wore out from the kids being home for the whole week, lots of work when you got them all home. But I still wanted to put something together for ya, I really hope you like, I got this idea from someone else, Dawns Stamping Studio is what I am remembering, but I don't want to take the credit for the idea. Different stamp though, these stamps came in small packs from wal mart and they only cost 2.97 and you get like 6 to 7 stamps in each..God Bless and thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Ila said...

Beautiful!! I love your no layer card...the snowman is the cutest!! Thank you for entering and spreading the news about my blog candy..Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila