Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hearts and famiy

So fitting hearts and family thats where my family is at all times in my HEART I love you all my precious ones..God Bless and Ill be back with more later, I got to get a tutorial for my roses very soon..














I did this card as I was looking at my xmas pics and thought it would be appropriate as I do love my family so much, sorry about the shadows on the card I just couldn't get it right today, all the paper is from I don't know where it was in my scrapbag from years ago of my attempts to do scrapbooking so I have no idea where it came from, I haven't got any new stash yet, but I will. I put a heart charm on with twine for a little somethin somethin and I added glitter and yes its black the pics do not do this card justice it truley is a pretty card the paisley added just what it needed with the extra black and the hearts are on dimensions the ladybugs run up the side, I wish I knew where the dp came from. Hope you like the card and the pics..Have a wonderful day.

No comments: