Thursday, December 18, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

Hello all, well the kids are officially out for school vacation so creating will not be easy, I have got to get busy, Folks Santa is coming!!!!!!! Oh how I love christmas, I hope that each and everyone person on the earth finds peace this season and in the new year to come. I'll miss making christmas cards since its really where I started in the stamping world so it will always be my favorite time, I have learned so much, from so many wonderful paper crafters, the inspiration just seeps from each blog, beautiful they are, I just hope that over time I will become one of those people who inspires and teaches others as well, I have a new love for stamping and I hope to only buy more stamps in the years to come and Im gonna learn how to play in those challenges to(hehe). Hope to see you in a couple but just in case not, have a wonderful holiday!!!! Got to get me some STAMPS, where am I gonna put all my christmas stuff??? So I guess now it will be valentines day, cute hearts and etc. blah blah blah....Bye for today LASONA

No comments: