Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! Today is my DHs 36th Big Day, he got a doe while hunting at the club this weekend, I wish it would have been a big buck, that would have been a hunters perfect b'day, I have another card for my baby, but he hasn't seen it yet, but I saw this wallet on splitcoast and thought I would give it a go and it turned out pretty good if I say so myself, wow I feel proud its not a xmas card. Perfect for the kids to give their Dad, gotta get something to put in it, To bad I can't fit in the wallet, hehehaha. My husband is just the most special person in the world such a wonderful father and husband, how did I get so lucky>>? I Love you Baby!! Happy Birthday!!! Oh and heres the card and the last photo is my babe working on the mule to get it like they want it for hunting...









No comments: