Tuesday, December 2, 2008







Good morning to all. After days of really cold weather and rain no sunshine, we have a beautiful sunshiney day today. I just have so much to be grateful for, I still have my parents, a family of my own and so much more. In all the bad that happens in this world, today and everyday we are so blessed, thank you Lord for all that you have given to me. If you are having a bad day, walk outside or just look around I'm sure you all have alot to be grateful for as well. Ok well today I am playing with my martha stewart paper and some glitter to brighten things up( kind of bright like the sunshine, just a clean look, and even though its always so cold when it snows I love the clean crisp feel of it. Just some ribbon, a brad popups and punches today. Have a wonderful day. Heres my paper creation for today

No comments: