Wednesday, November 26, 2008


This is just a small note, I want everyone in the world to know that without my husband none of this stuff would be possible, he encourages me, and listens to me, and the positive feed that I get from him lets me know that he loves me so much, its not just the cardmaking that lets me know how much he loves me, but it is an everyday, every second that we breathe, his love is undeniable, If I could make the world love like my husband this whole world would be a better place, I know, everyone thinks that they have the best, I have only been with my husband for about 3 years and not one day has changed, not with him, a strong deep love thats what we have. Sorry folks for all the bragging but I just had to let the world know, that in all my life and the hardships that I have encountered, the good the bad and there were lots of bad(I have bipolar dz) and if you know what that is, life can be tough very tough. I wish all the world could share what I have. I LOVE YOU BABY!!! If by chance you read this and I am sure you will, you better know they ain't no LOVE like mine for you..All you folks have a wonderful day and may God Bless Your Lives as he has the ROBERSONS....

No comments: