Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry I haven't been able to post some of my creative work, but I hadn't been feeling to creative although I am working on some more christmas cards, I also have to work on my oldest sons 21st b'day card which is on the 9th of this month, so much to do and just not enough time. I had to go to the doctor yesterday I'm having some swelling in my feet which is very unusual for me, Im a tiny person, but they did some xrays of my lungs and theres a question about some fluid on my right lung , I pray everything is gonna be ok..Hey watch your kids and pay attention to strange or unusual behavior from strangers and blood kin, and please listen to your kids..predators are just that predators and they prey on boys and girls..God Bless and thanks for stopping by. IS ANYONE OUT THERE YET???????

No comments: