Friday, November 14, 2008





























Helllo and Happy Friday to everyone. Well here is another set that I made, I was just experimenting for that different look, I have always decorated my mothers fire place with holly and extras but it just adds that christmas feel don't you think...hope you have a good one this weekend, and thanks for stopping by..watch your kids, always be on alert for predators they are everywhere...here the cards recipes, I used black stazon to stamp the flourish then I stamped the hollys and the berrys are embossed using my marvy matchables embossing markers, the snowflakes are embossed as well, I punched them out using the ms punch used brads in the center, I used pop up dots to mat my image the paper was just so pretty I had to have it show it is from Greetings of the Season wow I just love it, I have a tendency to love the old fashioned look hope thats what Im offering anyway used ribbon I got from walmart, love that store..Hope you like them I felt pleased..God Bless

No comments: