Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ok so heres just another picture of Blue Christmas..I will start keeping up with exact details as I start posting later as I said I am a baby at this, I made these cards as a first practice run on mass producing and they are also part of a gift that I made my DSIL for her b'day..Oh my gosh it takes me so long to make cards, I'm sure it will get easier as time goes by. My biggest problem is constantly looking at everyone elses blogs, all those beautiful masterpieces, and all the inspiration I just can't help myself.. Thanks for stopping by, and God Bless. Another goal for me Stop Sexual Predators Who Prey on Children, I hope to reachout and maybe help one child..Alot of times predators are in our own familys( as in my case ) it started as a small child (my step grandfather) a sicko they come in all forms..Tell SOMEONE...Thanks for stopping by..

No comments: