Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner

Hope you all have your shopping done. I am so ready for Santa, I just love that jolly ole fellow..Although this will be my first X-mas without my Dad, I know he would want me to be happy and enjoy the holiday with the rest of the family. Oh my how I do miss him. I also have some exciting news, I have lots and lots of inkpads coming from stampin-up, matter afact all the colors and some, lots of free stampsets, a stampamajiggy thing and some matching cs, so merry christmas to me..I just can't wait to get it all. I can see me making lots of goodies with the awesome selection I will have. I have givin my blogging and craft room quite some timeoff, due to numerous reasons but healing from the loss of my Father has really been tuff, bear with me. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and will be crafting soon.God Bless

No comments: