Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For a dear Friend






Hootie this card is for you,I know that my dear friend probably will not see this, but just in case, Hootie you and your family are in our prayers, I could not imagine the loss you feel for Debra(her youngest daughter 42), you have had many worries and said a many prayers for Debra, she is now with our Lord and Savior safe at home where oneday you will see her smiling again, We love you all..The Robersons/Hayes Families..
Now with the card all the paper is paperstudio, i used D'Vine Swirl on the border,and wrapped with a see through onyxblack ribbon from Micheals,then I scored my base A2 base card with my scorpal above and below the border. I used signs of spring by flourishes and colored with pencils and oms stamping it first with stazon then added some shine with pebbles pearlescent chalks then used my butterfly punch added some glossy accents to stick them on some paperstudio pearls were added for their bodies, I used my cuttlebug to add corner sashes and basic occassions yellow brads, a personal sentiment was added to the inside and then highlighted with yellow and greens chalks and used my lace border punch, I think thats all, hope you like it, hopefully what little pics I got of my trip to Boca Raton so don't worry I want bore you with a million it rained alot so not many to look at,God Bless you my friends and have a wonderful day and hug you kids and tell them u luvem alot

No comments: