Sunday, November 9, 2008





























Not so sure about this card today I really like simple but yet Im always blinging in someway. As I look at this card it was not what I visioned, but I do like it anyway. I still have so much to do, and very little time to do it in..The dp is from Greetings of the Season with a vanilla base, I enbossed the wreath with red tinsel ep, use some twine and ribbon from walmart. The brads I used on the wreath were to cover a booboo, hope you can't tell to much, the buttons are from wally world. The stamps I used are paper pizazz the sentiment inside, and on the wreath is inkadinkado, and of course the punches. I distressed my edges with cocoa and red..Hope I covered everything, sorry if I left something out.. God Bless you and have a wonderful day..Oh Today is my oldest sons 21st BIRTHDAY, I just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!







HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS SON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







and heres my card for today..

No comments: